Wednesday, January 9, 2013

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to my blog!  Lately I have come to feel that I might have ideas, opinions and tips/advice I perceive to be helpful that people may like to waste their precious time reading.  ;-)

I chose the title because it seemed fitting for all that I might blog about.  According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, the word 'view' has several meanings; the paraphrased definitions are 1) range of vision; 2) the act of examining; 3) an opinion; and 4) a pictorial representation.  Since there is no telling what all I may write about in the future, I thought 'the view from my view' seemed fitting and would not limit me to specific topics.

There is a great chance the entries will neither be insightful nor philosophical.  So I caution you all to keep your expectations low.  What I do hope you find are amusing, thoughtful reads and maybe, just maybe, something new to try when I share things I have tried and found worthy of sharing.

Oh and since I love puns, I will try to add one to every blog.  A pun created by my own genius wit or one I heard elsewhere.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment